The month of November is particularly significant in our faith communities, as we remember all our loved ones who have gone to their rest. This year, due to the effects of the pandemic, we will be unable to gather in the way that we are used to, sadly, but our deceased relatives and friends will be remembered in a series of Masses which will be broadcast from St. Colman’s Church, Lambeg, via the webcam. For safety reasons, there will be no congregation present at these Masses, but we encourage you to join us online. Please see the timetable below for the Mass for your parish.
- Monday 23rd November @ 7.30pm – For the deceased of Nativity Parish
- Tuesday 24th November @ 7.30pm – For the deceased of Christ the Redeemer Parish
- Wednesday 25th November @ 7.30pm – For the deceased of Our Lady Queen of Peace Parish
- Thursday 26th November @ 7.30pm – For the deceased of St. Luke’s Parish
- Friday 27th November @ 7.30pm – For the deceased of Derriaghy Parish
Additionally, the Living Church Office, in partnership with neighbouring Diocese, has produced a beautiful resource, November – A Month To Remember Our Dearly Departed, which will help us us to mark this special month within our own homes. To download the resource, please click the Download Button below. Additional digital resources to accompany this booklet can be found on the Northern Pastoral Network website: www.northernpastoral.network